How much does a Bengal cat cost?
For a pet Bengal kitten, the current average price is $1,500 – $3,000 (USD) when buying from a good breeder. Several factors affect this price, including the kitten’s traits, what the breeder includes with the kitten, and most importantly, the level of breeder care that went into raising the kitten.
Wait, so you’re saying $2,000 is the current AVERAGE price for a Bengal cat?!
Yes! And there are many factors that go into this price. It’s a common perception that the only difference between an “expensive” Bengal and a “cheaper” Bengal is whether or not they come with pedigree papers, but price is a reflection of so much more. The reality is that breeding Bengals is an extremely expensive hobby, when done ethically. In fact, breeders with kittens priced at $2,000 often barely make back their expenses!
If you’re looking into adopting a Bengal, you’ll want to know about all the factors that could impact price so that you can make an educated decision. If this is you… keep reading!
What can I expect at different price points for a Bengal cat?
The infographic below breaks down what you can expect at each price point for a Bengal kitten. Note that this price guide is for an SBT Bengal kitten, in US Dollars as of 2020.
- Under $500: Run the opposite direction! This will always be a backyard breeder or a scam.
- $500-$1,000: Be cautious. Could very likely be a backyard breeder or scam.
- $1,000-$1,500: On the low end of what you should expect to pay for a purebred Bengal kitten.
- $1,500-$2,000: A good average price.
- $2,000-$2,500: On the higher side, but still a very fair price for a Bengal kitten in 2020. Likely from an established breeder with decent demand.
- Over $2,500: On the very high end of kitten prices, possibly from a cattery with champion bloodlines.
PRICE OF OUR TOP QUALITY BENGAL CATS
Bengal kitten price: between $3,000 and $5,000 USD
Retired adult Bengal cat price: between $700 and $1500 USD
The prices of our Bengal cats and kittens vary according to the color, markings and quality regarding the standards of the breed.
Our kittens can be adopted as top quality pets or breeders (for established and serious breeders only).
* International delivery: transport costs are to be added to the selling price.
* USA customers: taxes of your province are to be added to the selling price.
THE PRICE OF ALL OUR BENGAL KITTENS INCLUDES:
- Neuter/Spay surgery
- Examinations by a professional veterinarian
- All necessary vaccines
- International microchip
- Health booklet
- International health certificate
- Pure breed TICA registration certificate
- Guarantee against the HCM (heart problem)
- Guarantee against congenital defects
- Guarantee against viruses
- Exceptional after-sales service (questions, advice, etc.)
- A kitten filled with love ♥
To reserve your dream kitten, a deposit of $800 is required. This amount will be deducted from the price of your Bengal cat. We always allow 48 hours to those interested to send the deposit. After this delay, the kitten will be offered to another interested family. Deposits are not refundable or transferable to another kitten.
We accept these different payment methods:
ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE, CONFIRMED AND CLEARED BEFORE ANY OWNERSHIP PROCEDURES OR SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS COULD BE MADE. WE WILL NOT SHIP ANY BENGALS WITHOUT PAYMENT MADE
- PayPal (please add 4% fee). MUST BE SENT UNDER FAMILY AND FRIENDS OR PAYMENT WILL BE INVALID, CANCELLED AND REFUNDED.
- Cashapp (Transaction via cashapp might need 2 to 3 installment payments due to difficulty with sending huge amounts at a time
- International bank transfers (please add $30 fee). (Your Bengal cat will be shipped only when funds have been cleared and confirmed)
- Cryptocurrency BTC Payment(Bitcoin). PLEASE CONTACT US HERE email@example.com FOR BITCOIN WALLET ADDRESS
- Other Payments???(PLEASE CONTACT IF ALTERNATIVE METHOD WILL BE ACCEPTED) firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the remaining balance on the price of your Bengal kitten or cat must be paid 2 weeks prior his departure.